CBSubs 4.0.1 displaying in Plugin Management

7 years 1 month ago #292227 by ernienet
I've upgraded from CBSubs 4.0.1 to 4.1.0, but the Version column of the Plugin Management page still shows 4.0.1, and when I open CB Paid Subscriptions, it displays the message:

"Your version 4.0.1 is not the latest version 4.1.0 : CBSubs 4.1.0 is a recommended upgrade: Includes new features as well as bug fixes. See joomlapolis.com for details."

I'm running Version 2.1.2 of Community Builder, with Joomla 3.6.5, and ran through all the CB tools to be sure everything was clean, and use ACL Manager to clean up Missing Assets and Asset Issues.

Is this a known issue? I can't find any reference in this forum, and can only tell that I'm running 4.1.0 when I hover over the Version column of the Plugin Management page indicating that "4.1.0+build.2017,02.17.20.27.12..." is running. I logged out and logged back in to see if it might have needed to re-read the database or something, but that did not change anything.

Is there something messed up in the install?

I installed the CB Antispam plugin update from 2.0 to "2.0.0+build.2016.12.30..." and the display in the Version column changed accordingly.

Thank you,
Ernie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #292259 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs 4.0.1 displaying in Plugin Management
Displays fine on our demo site. Are you sure you updated all of CBSubs or that it all installed correctly? Try downloading and installing it again and be sure to either install the complete CBSubs preset package or download at least the main CBSubs plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn