How to change CB Sub front end plan upgrade possibilities text message

6 years 4 weeks ago #303363 by kelekel
Hello,

I have configured a plan with CB Sub and checked "Yes" for Show subscription plans upgrade possibilities in the Global settings. However, because I am not really using it for subscription, I want to change the sentence "Your current subscription upgrade possibility: " to "Your current plan oustanding payment". Also, I want to change the text "Upgrade" to "Pay Plan". See screen shots attached.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 weeks ago - 6 years 4 weeks ago #303374 by krileon
You can override any language string throughout CB and CBSubs using the override usage shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

That's the "Current %s upgrade possibilities:" language string with the word "subscription" being controlled by "Singular name for subscription/membership" parameter within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 weeks ago #303385 by kelekel
Thanks. That worked.

Two quick questions:
1. How do i remove the Views label (icon or whatever) from CB module. See image attached.
2. Where are the CSS files for both CB and CBSub located? I ask as I would like to modify the width and color of the profile page.

Thanks.
Attachments:

6 years 3 weeks ago #303391 by krileon

1. How do i remove the Views label (icon or whatever) from CB module. See image attached.

That's the hits field you can set it not to display on profile within CB > Field Management if you don't want it.

2. Where are the CSS files for both CB and CBSub located? I ask as I would like to modify the width and color of the profile page.

Do not modify core files. You will lose your changes every time you update if you do. Add custom CSS using the CSS override functionality shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn