CB gallery, user upload

5 years 9 months ago #305843 by bentbirkmend
CB gallery, user upload was created by bentbirkmend
After updating the CB gallery, a user can upload image in other user's gallery.

Is it possible to block and where should I define it?

I can see that a user can also upload outside gallery, is it possible also to block that.

Thanks for the help

Frank

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #305873 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB gallery, user upload
A user can not upload to another users gallery. The only way that's possible is if you've altered the Asset of the Gallery tab and are no longer using profile galleries or every user has moderator permissions. Within CB > Configuration > Moderation ensure Moderator View Access Level is strictly set.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn