sell addiktional subscriptions toexisting Joomla registered users

4 years 2 months ago #316319 by savvyman
hello
I have CB working fine selling subscriptions to people who have not purchased before.
It sets up 'registered' user and a second user group as I would like.
However, if an existing registered person wants to buy a second and different subscription, it rejects them as "this email already exists".
I have tried the 'configuration/disconnect from CMS' step but that does not seem to allow this to happen.
I have people who will buy several subscriptions and want them to be assigned to special Joomla user groups so that their ACL to some articles is controlled.
How do I overcome this "existing email" issue.
THanks
Scott

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago #316328 by krileon
Sounds like they're logging out and trying to register again. They should be able to just purchase the other subscription from their profile on the subscription tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.532 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn