Fee for card payment

4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #316372 by rbuelund
Fee for card payment was created by rbuelund
I would like to let the customer pay the card fees when paying with a card. The PSP (eg QuickPay) has the posibility to deliver the fee amount with the API, but is it possible to include it in the amounts on the site before the actual payment window appears ? This is nessecary by law - it has to be stated clearly before the customer is presented the actual payment window from the PSP. You can see the Formal demands here: learn.quickpay.net/helpdesk/en/articles/transactionfees/

If it is possible to include functions from the payment gateways in the Autoaction Code field, then that maybe could be a workaround ??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago #316383 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Fee for card payment
No, there is no option to impose a fee based off the payment method used. I don't recommend doing this even if it was possible, but it maybe in the future as we do have a feature ticket to look into supporting this for CBSubs Promotions. Recommend just increasing the cost of your subscriptions and applying the cost to everyone.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 2 months ago #316394 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Fee for card payment
I know you can just add the cost to the price, but in a club where you must keep your books correct it is very tedious work for the bookkeeper afterwards to record all those little amounts the club has paid for each transaction - therefore it is a big wish to get this possibility to automatically place the fee on the customer.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds