[SOLVED] Menu item CB Plugin problem

4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #316523 by Tom16
Hi,

When I try to create a menu item for a CB plugin I can only select "CB Core" and the is no menu titel so I cannot save anything.

Any ideas?

Tom
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago #316527 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Menu item CB Plugin problem
You can only select non-template and non-language plugins. All other installed CB plugins should be available for selection. Are you trying to link to a CBSubs page? Ensure CB Paid Subscriptions is published within CB > Plugin Management.

After selecting a plugin it will save and reload the menu edit page (currently only way to register the change). Also ensure CBs system plugin within Extensions > Plugins is published and public though as it helps load plugins menu parameters.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 2 months ago #316541 by Tom16
Replied by Tom16 on topic Menu item CB Plugin problem
Hi Krileon,

Thanks for your help.

I can select CB Paid subscribtions, but after a few seconds that is gone and it changes into CB core again.
The plugin is published.

Tom

4 years 2 months ago #316550 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Menu item CB Plugin problem
Is there any errors or warnings at the top after it reloads the page? It will attempt to save the menu item after a plugin has been selected. If the menu item can't save it won't save your plugin selection. Try creating a new menu item and ensure you've provided a valid menu title and alias.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 2 months ago #316556 by Tom16
Replied by Tom16 on topic Menu item CB Plugin problem
Hi Krileon,

I found the problem. Nothing to do with CB.
It conflicted with Speedy Translate.

Thanks for your help and time!!!

Tom
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn