[SOLVED] Menu item CB Plugin problem

2 months 4 days ago - 2 months 3 days ago #316523 by Tom16
Hi,

When I try to create a menu item for a CB plugin I can only select "CB Core" and the is no menu titel so I cannot save anything.

Any ideas?

Tom
Attachments:
2 months 4 days ago #316527 by krileon
You can only select non-template and non-language plugins. All other installed CB plugins should be available for selection. Are you trying to link to a CBSubs page? Ensure CB Paid Subscriptions is published within CB > Plugin Management.

After selecting a plugin it will save and reload the menu edit page (currently only way to register the change). Also ensure CBs system plugin within Extensions > Plugins is published and public though as it helps load plugins menu parameters.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
2 months 3 days ago #316541 by Tom16
Hi Krileon,

Thanks for your help.

I can select CB Paid subscribtions, but after a few seconds that is gone and it changes into CB core again.
The plugin is published.

Tom
2 months 3 days ago #316550 by krileon
Is there any errors or warnings at the top after it reloads the page? It will attempt to save the menu item after a plugin has been selected. If the menu item can't save it won't save your plugin selection. Try creating a new menu item and ensure you've provided a valid menu title and alias.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
2 months 3 days ago #316556 by Tom16
Hi Krileon,

I found the problem. Nothing to do with CB.
It conflicted with Speedy Translate.

Thanks for your help and time!!!

Tom
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn