Error

Please login first

New CB Core Fields Ajax plugin released!

12 years 2 weeks ago #198783 by mikefriendly
Replied by mikefriendly on topic Re: New CB Core Fields Ajax plugin released!
Thanks GTvB,
I have registered (which was not easy as the site is in German!).
It looks as if I need a manual activation; I have clicked the link in your email.
Mike
The topic has been locked.
12 years 2 weeks ago #198838 by Pere LK
Replied by Pere LK on topic Re: New CB Core Fields Ajax plugin released!
Hi,
I still can't edit the name and last name, I don't have any ajax fields params in these fields.
12 years 2 weeks ago #198842 by nant

Pere LK wrote: Hi,
I still can't edit the name and last name, I don't have any ajax fields params in these fields.

Right - these predefined fields are not supported (will be in CB 2.0).

Only the avatar predefined field is supported for now.
12 years 2 weeks ago #198844 by Pere LK
Replied by Pere LK on topic Re: New CB Core Fields Ajax plugin released!
Okay it was my first idea ;-)
12 years 2 weeks ago #198869 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: New CB Core Fields Ajax plugin released!
The article and the incubator page both explain exactly what fields can be AJAXed. If the field isn't on that list it can't be AJAXed. Please see the below incubator page.

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb-cbcorefieldsajax?jump=welcome

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
12 years 2 weeks ago #198955 by PCAnalyzer
Replied by PCAnalyzer on topic Re: New CB Core Fields Ajax plugin released!
I'm not using the last version (because it's not working on my site), so I'm using the previous and maybe you already notice and fixed this: if you update your profile using this ajax plugin, the module of updated users will not show your in list.

Thank you and sorry if it's already fixed.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn