CB Auto Actions 4.0 released!

10 years 9 months ago #227606 by nant
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepperstreet

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #227676 by masterscot
Replied by masterscot on topic CB Auto Actions 4.0 released!
Nice!, this offers a lot of possibilities!
Quick question though.

I tried to set it up so to send a registered user a private message if he/she has no avatar loaded yet. In the database the avatar field in that case is NULL.

Nothing happens when I set the conditional field to:
[avatar] Empty
[avatar] equals NULL (or null)
[avatar] equals 0
[avatar] DOES CONTAIN NULL

So what is the right format for an empty avatar?

When tested with someting like [username] DOES CONTAIN (actual username) it works.

10 years 9 months ago #227693 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Auto Actions 4.0 released!
Avatar is never truly empty. You need to check for the default image. Try the below.

[avatar] Does Contain nophoto_n.png

The below should also work.

[avatar] Is REGEX /nophoto_n\.png$/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #227695 by masterscot
Replied by masterscot on topic CB Auto Actions 4.0 released!
Thank you, it works with: [avatar] Does Contain nophoto_n.png

10 years 9 months ago #227925 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic CB Auto Actions 4.0 released! - Menu Actions ?

Menu actions lets you add new items to CB user profile menus

Does it add Items to the CB Menu Bar ? Which was always limited to 1 or 2 custom links. Or am i thinking in a wrong direction. It sounds really interesting, and i did a quick look into the parameters... but i don´t get the idea for a use-case or where it applies :unsure: :blush:

10 years 9 months ago #227962 by krileon

Does it add Items to the CB Menu Bar ?

Yes, that's exactly what it does.

Which was always limited to 1 or 2 custom links.

Correct, now you can have unlimited without having to write a plugin to add them.

but i don´t get the idea for a use-case or where it applies

You can have customized menu bar with any menu links you want. Access, Conditionals, and Substitutions are all supported per menu item. So a menu item could show for a specific usergroup, or maybe if a field has a specific value, etc.. Maybe it's useless to you, I don't know, but I do know well over a dozen people have asked for easy addition of CB Menu items and that's exactly what this provides.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepperstreet

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn