Community Builder 2.0 presented at Joomla! Day France

9 years 11 months ago #245480 by erilam
Thank you very much for this news. It's a fact that it was very difficult for Beat to show all the works done in this new version but all people present this day have understand that the new age of Community Builder begin.
Congratulation for all the team who work on it and I'm sure that CB 2.0 will meet a great success !

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #245492 by HdCms
HI
Hello,

Same as @erilam :)

I want to compare the CB extension to other social networks joomla. They have a demo site and not you. It's a shame :(

1 / There are sometimes a lot of tab to display. So I did not want to display horizontally
Is it possible to profile tabs on vertical?

2 / There is often tabs profiles are empty.
Is that you can dynamically hide empty tabs (eg calendar, information Pro ..) ?

Sorry for my bad english

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #245496 by erilam
Hello,

HdCms wrote: HI
2 / There is often tabs profiles are empty.

You can hide the empty fields or tabs in the configuration settings of CB, as show below :

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: HdCms

9 years 11 months ago #245499 by HdCms
Hello,

Thank you for the quick response :)
It is true that I no longer used CB for 2 years and I hope to get back to it with CB 2.0

The other question remains valid for the team ;) .
I find it more useful to the fontions (tab) vertically rather than horizontally (or put "..." to see the other tabs. Least in my opinion good for user experience)

And suggestion mode, it would be interesting to see the most beautiful sites CB in action

Regards

9 years 11 months ago #245502 by krileon

I want to compare the CB extension to other social networks joomla. They have a demo site and not you. It's a shame

We have a demo site, but it's a little hard to find. We'll be improving the JP side after CB 2.0 goes stable quite a bit so it's easier to find the information you need. Below you can demo our templates, frontend, and some plugins.

demotemplate.cbdemosites.com/

Please note demo site is CB 1.x. We'll update it to CB 2.0 once we go stable.

Is it possible to profile tabs on vertical?

In CB 2.0, yes. CB 1.x, no. CB 2.0 has a couple new tab display modes and Vertical tabs is one them.

Yes, as erilam has shown.

I find it more useful to the fontions (tab) vertically rather than horizontally (or put "..." to see the other tabs. Least in my opinion good for user experience)

CB 2.0 has Vertical display. For "..." type usage you'd use Nested tab display modes then change the language string to "...". With CB 2.0 you'll be able to specifically select what tabs you want to be nested.

And suggestion mode, it would be interesting to see the most beautiful sites CB in action

We do not and can not disclose users sites. That is entirely up to the user to down in our showcase forums below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/16-cb-showcase

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HdCms

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn