Profile Canvas 2.1

7 years 5 months ago #287904 by krileon
Profile Canvas 2.1 was created by krileon

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #287905 by hansvanveer
Replied by hansvanveer on topic Profile Canvas 2.1
Hello team,

Just applied the new updated version built 20161114.

Nice work; nevertheless the profile picture is - at least on my site - overlapping now the user name and connection info of the canvas. It would be unfortunate to request every user to resize their profile image... .
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

7 years 5 months ago #287906 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile Canvas 2.1
Am unable to confirm. Looks like it's probably a CSS conflict with your Joomla template. Please PM a link to a publicly accessible profile or include login credentials with a profile link and will review the CSS conflict to see if a fix can be applied in CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #287981 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile Canvas 2.1
Ok, was able to confirm your issue. Working on some CSS to fix this for next build. Thank you for reporting the issue.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6301

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn