CB 1.2 Status Report

16 years 1 week ago #61564 by bertm
Replied by bertm on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
If you have never developed any software before, be aware that software is done when it is done.

Those who compalin at the thought that it might be a day late will complain LOTS more about bugs or problems.

The CB team is wise to use their best judgement about release, REGARDLESS of what day of the month it is.

Please re-read geeffland's post above.
The topic has been locked.
16 years 1 week ago #61567 by Chrisnoon
Replied by Chrisnoon on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
Can't wait... like Christmas... :woohoo:

Proud to see...

Greez from switzerland...
16 years 1 week ago #61574 by Deinticker
Replied by Deinticker on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
Today ???
16 years 1 week ago #61607 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
Deinticker wrote:

Today ???

Nope...sorry, not today :whistle:

CB 1.2 RC isn't very far anymore, but still at least a few days away, we are now targetting end of April (we still need to have at least 1 beta going through CB testteam and have 1-2 days of work to finish before to get to beta, so if it gets early May don't bash, but instead help supporting other users in forums, read Greg's excellent post above, thank you very much Greg). B)

I would like to specially thank very much all those who subscribed to documentation these last weeks (and before too): all in all it allowed me to concentrate and work all week full-time + free-time + week-ends on CB 1.2, and allowed for some good advances to be made in many areas. More on the new features of CB 1.2 at RC time ;)

Also many thanks to all of you understanding how software development works and the benefit of well-tested and debugged code, including for RC. :)

Keep the documentation subscriptions for 2008 coming and forum support going. As Nick said in article, CB 1.2 RC will be available to contributors (e.g. documentation subscribers and active forum supporters) only, as a thank you for your support to CB team and to CB community. CB 1.2 release will then be released free to all Joomlapolitans as usual.

Back to work on CB 1.2 ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
16 years 1 week ago #61626 by asgeir
Replied by asgeir on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
YES! we are getting close now.. thanks. CB is the most important addon for Joomla :)
If you haven´t subscribed yet, PLEASE do.. support CB - we will all benefit on it.. thanks B)
16 years 1 week ago #61640 by Recoder
Replied by Recoder on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
Nice news, but i tried to join the betateam but no answer was sent to me. Please, can any of admins say if still possible join the team?

I like try to help.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.419 seconds