CB 1.2 Status Report

16 years 3 weeks ago #61671 by denny86
Replied by denny86 on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
Thanks a lot for your answer Beat!!
Can I ask you another question? I was looking for a plugin that gives a credit point to each user that leave a comment on news!! And this "score" should be appear in their CB profile...

For example... I have (in home page) 3 news...
User "A" leaves a comment for each news...
User "B" leaves a comment for only one news.

So, in User A profile, should be appear "point: 3"
In User B profile, should be appear "point: 1" ...

I think.. It could be work like the tab for Fireboard... In which we can see in our cb profile how many message have we wrote in the Forum!!

Does this plugin exist?? Or... If not... Is very complicated to create??

Again, excuse my english! :p :p

Thanks!!
The topic has been locked.
16 years 3 weeks ago #61673 by Deinticker
Replied by Deinticker on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
We need a point system for CB ;) You are right :)
16 years 3 weeks ago #61676 by denny86
Replied by denny86 on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
Yes! It would be great!! My user very rarely leave comment under my news... The always use the main tagboard... Mmmm....

I would prefer if they could be more partecipates.. :(

And so... with a point system... I could stimolate them to be more active on the site!!

Please! Let me know!!! :cheer: :cheer:
16 years 3 weeks ago #61679 by caccamo
Replied by caccamo on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
I can offer my help for italian translation. contact me if necessary
16 years 3 weeks ago #61694 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
caccamo wrote:

I can offer my help for italian translation. contact me if necessary

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,46248/catid,44/

@denny86 and @Deinticker : please post this to feature request forum area or 3PD requests. This thread is about CB 1.2 status - lets show some respect for those reading this thread and expecting CB 1.2 discussions.

Post edited by: nant, at: 2008/04/27 19:15
16 years 2 weeks ago #61718 by adrianlewis
Replied by adrianlewis on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
Hi Guys (& Gals?), Just wondering, and I know that you don't want to give away too much, but would you be able to hint at whether there will be any kind of group features in 1.2? Groupjive seems to have run out of resources and despite a hope of GSOC involvement, this too doesn't seem to have gone anywhere. Considering that so many community/social sites have some form of group management, it seems like a natural progression.

Surely Joomla 1.6 will spur things on in this regard, what with the ACL developments but I really really am desperate to find some indication that I can use some form of groups management before then. Even once 1.6 does come out, there will no doubt be several more months before 3rd party devs start to utilise the features.

If I were a coder, I'd look at doing it myself but I wouldn't have a clue and if I tried, I'd probably end up making insecure code that would get hacked in an instant.

I'll be subscribing for 2008 next week - really strapped for cash at the moment. Hopefully this will coincide with being able to check out the RC myself but if there are any clues to be released, I'd really appreciate it.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds