CB 1.2 Status Report

16 years 2 weeks ago #61236 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
undoIT wrote:

It would be nice to have a button for this in the left sidebar or in the top navigation for easy access. I'll be purchasing another subscription once it is available for 1.2

Much appreciation to the CB team for all the hard work :)

Post edited by: undoIT, at: 2008/04/18 22:14

Thanks for your support and for feedback with this button idea B) . Added a quickly-made yellow button for direct access to the subscription on top of left side-column :)

CB 1.2 development advanced well these days, nearing beta 7 within next few days. After beta 7 is tested and fixed we will be releasing first 1.2 RC for documentation subscribers. :)

Thanks also to those who subscribed to doc these last days, allowing us to spend more and more hours on CB :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The topic has been locked.
16 years 2 weeks ago #61305 by bankje
Replied by bankje on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
Can't wait to have cb 1.2 installed on my site.Keep up the good work.
16 years 2 weeks ago #61338 by fresco
Replied by fresco on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
Guys, you are great!
I am just wondering if the (very promising) CB Subscriptions Plugin is in someway related with 1.2 release...will they be released together?
it's just that this plugin's news haven't been updated for more than 2 months...
16 years 2 weeks ago #61363 by adgcd
Replied by adgcd on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
Am I missing something?
Where can I download the current 1.2 beta?
16 years 2 weeks ago #61375 by zipper76
Replied by zipper76 on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
You can't download the beta at this point. There is a limited test group right now.
16 years 2 weeks ago #61390 by SIGHUP
Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
I hear ya, like your sig pic too.

Subscribe today people's! This has to be the best component Joomla has and subscribing would help out! Here I'll make it easy for you.

Click here to subscribe today

Oh yeah and help out the CB newbies.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.461 seconds