CB 1.2 Status Report

16 years 1 week ago #61456 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
As one of the CB testers I can confirm that an awesome amount of work has gone into the coding and testing of CB 1.2.

To be fair you should understand the true evolution that CB is undergoing. For those long time users you may remember the evolution when CB 1.0 RC2 came out... the introduction of TRIGGERS... So far nearly every beta of CB 1.2 has been a near evolution from the previous beta. The new frameworks and such that Beat has put into CB 1.2 will no doubt be another evolution in the CB history.

Also as the developer for CB Connector I can attest to the time required to support such software on the forums and how that takes away from development time... although you must have good support to make it a good product... So if you can help out on the forums that will help Beat and other spend more time developing and testing.

I am sure, if you read the previous posts, that you get the idea that huge changes are happening behind the scenes of CB... There are literally hundreds if not thousands of changes in CB from 1.2 to 1.1... so as you can imagine it takes a while to get those all tested and in some cases fixed.

For me personally I am excited knowing that in the near future I will be able to make CB Connector a CB Native plugin that can take advantage of all the CMSs that CB works on...

It won't do anybody any good to release an early Beta publicly to thousands of users while we are hammering out the issues. You should look at these private Beta testings (or Alpha testings) as a positive to you versus a negative. Nothing is being hidden except having to debug code.

Thanks Beat, Nant, and the rest of the development and testing teams for your hard work!

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin
The topic has been locked.
16 years 1 week ago #61510 by philena30
Replied by philena30 on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
I'm being very patien t
16 years 1 week ago #61529 by pixelito
Replied by pixelito on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
Any news on a cb team release?

cant wait :D
16 years 1 week ago #61534 by agez
Replied by agez on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
Hii really want to see CB 1.2 in action. So can some one please give link to site where i could register to see CB in action?!

danke
16 years 1 week ago #61558 by thedroop
Replied by thedroop on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
25th :(
16 years 1 week ago #61559 by wh0re6asm
Replied by wh0re6asm on topic Re:CB 1.2 Status Report
there are 5 more days untill the end of april..will the deadline for 1.2 be respected?
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.418 seconds