1.0 stable build 2 in Test-team

18 years 1 month ago #9559 by perlindqvist
Replied by perlindqvist on topic Re:1.0 stable build 2 in Test-team
If I understands Beat correct he said that on wednesday they will reveal which date stable will be released. Or did I understand it wrong?

Post edited by: perlindqvist, at: 2006/04/03 07:07

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 month ago #9560 by sdhiphop
Replied by sdhiphop on topic Re:1.0 stable build 2 in Test-team
I could've swore i saw a article written on the main page of JosCommunity stating that the CB Stable will be out in a couple of weeks, but when i tried to go and read it again it was taken off.

My website is pending on this release too...can't wait

Good Work guys, I've enjoyed installing and testing all the plugins and various modules of CB RC2 for my site i guess i came around at a good time and great milestone for the Joomla community.

18 years 1 month ago #9561 by azjr247
Replied by azjr247 on topic Re:1.0 stable build 2 in Test-team
I think they said that they will give a DATE on Wednesday, NOT release it on Wednesday. B) I hope im wrong, cuz i sure want a copy of the new CB !

18 years 1 month ago #9565 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:1.0 stable build 2 in Test-team
Before this thread explodes in suppositions:

We are in middle of final tests, and need about 3 more days to have basic tests-coverage. Then we will continue tests shooting for full coverage (at least another 2-3 days).

But after basic coverage, that's Wednesday, we will try to guess a release-date, based on bugs-list discovered during basic tests. The release date will not be before end of this week.

Don't try to read between my lines ;) , we are just doing industry-standard (or should-be-standard :D ) quality-assurance. Experience tells you will lose less time with a solid release ;)

We will keep you updated on this thread and on our homepage, so you can subscribe here or by rss on homepage.

And yes, the little "donations" button right on the home-page speeds things up, as it allows me to spend more hours during work-for-living-daytime. Many thanks to all those who help us moving faster :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

18 years 1 month ago #9566 by pertorstensson
Replied by pertorstensson on topic Safe mode issue resolved in CB 1.0 Stable?
Wonderful to hear that the stable release is on it's way! :) :) I will donate as soon as possible!

I have a question though. Will this stable release have resolved all the issues with installing CB-plugins on a server/webhost with safe mode = on? Has it been tested? If so, will it only work on Joomla 1.1/1.5 or will it work on Joomla 1.0.X with the safe mode patch?

I've read this thread: www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,3135/catid,4/limit,6/limitstart,6/
but I can't find out if it is resolved for sure or not.

My guess is that many CB users with me have this feature on their wishlist, since all the "big" webhosts (at least in Scandinavia...) seem to stubbornly have the safe mode switched on.

Any how - CB rules, thanks for all the great work guys!!!

Post edited by: pertorstensson, at: 2006/04/03 12:20

18 years 1 month ago #9715 by azjr247
Replied by azjr247 on topic Re:Safe mode issue resolved in CB 1.0 Stable?
Ok, it's now Wednesday. When will the new CB be released?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn