1.0 stable build 2 in Test-team

18 years 1 month ago #9736 by beat
azjr247 wrote:

Ok, it's now Wednesday. When will the new CB be released?

Indeed, it is Wednesday night. :)

Time for a small status report, and a release ETA (Estimated Time of Arival) forecast:

As it stands now, the CB 1.0 *stable* release will *probably* be ready by end of next week. :woohoo:

This is a *forecast*, while the final tests are not yet finished, and is based on first test results, remaining bug reports and analysis of last open bugs.

Ok, more about it:

The test-team is active and made very good progress in tests, this site with over 10'000 members now :) and one large community site with over 3000 members, both running Joomla! 1.0.8, have been upgraded to the build 2 of CB 1.0 stable with success, triggering only few errors.

The releases test-coverage is now covering 80% of the platforms we were intending to support.

All major Joomla! platforms are covered by the tests being done right now (1.0.4, 1.0.7, 1.0.8, and upcoming 1.0.9 and 1.5 as in svn). Most errors remaining to be solved now are within the upcoming releases.

The mambo platforms 4.5.0 and 4.5.2.3 are also covered by the tests. But we are somehow missing testers using mambo 4.5.3h and 4.6beta...so:

* CALL FOR A FEW MAMBO 4.5.3h and 4.6beta VOLUNTEER TESTERS: *

Anybody here using these and volunteering for testing CB testteam build 2 on those by end of this week(end) ? if yes, please PM to Trail to get enrolled and up to speed. :woohoo:

Looking forward to a *stable* and successful release. Thanks for your final patience. The wait will be soon over.

We will try to keep you updated in this thread if there are any unforseen changes to the plan.

EDIT: changed formatting.

Post edited by: beat, at: 2006/04/06 01:53

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 month ago #9737 by Severe
Weeheee!!! Looks very promising :)
Keep up the good work the lot of you :)

18 years 1 month ago #9745 by azjr247
Replied by azjr247 on topic Re:Safe mode issue resolved in CB 1.0 Stable?
Hey Beat.

I have about 2 Community Site running on Mambo 4.6 . I would love to help out with the testing. How can I get a hold of a Beta Version? I will definitely send a pm to Trail
B)

18 years 1 month ago #9752 by ShaunZer
Replied by ShaunZer on topic Re:Safe mode issue resolved in CB 1.0 Stable?
Yes, I knoew we can count on ya beat. A wednesdya release will definately be a welcome! Cheers to the dev team! :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

18 years 1 month ago #9776 by obnoxio
Replied by obnoxio on topic Re:Safe mode issue resolved in CB 1.0 Stable?
as i take and get comfy awaiting on the release of this build...
its almost like christmas has come early this year...heh

18 years 1 month ago #9778 by pointri
Replied by pointri on topic Re:Safe mode issue resolved in CB 1.0 Stable?
Ha, from my point of view, more like an Easter present, or a Tax Day present, maybe. That reminds me, I should get to that...perhaps I could wrap the two together...write a Joomlapolis tax plugin or something.

I feel good about the release. I donated again. I'm ready to get the MP3 plugin ready for testing (finally). I'm ready to finally take my CB installation live. I'm psyched all over again. :)

Joomlapolitan zealot and a somewhat stealthy, rather passive CB3PD developer.
www.constructionlounge.com Construction Lounge: Online resource and networking portal for the construction and remodeling industries.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn