Questions about CBSubs

14 years 8 months ago #106728 by network92
Questions about CBSubs was created by network92
Hello

Few questions about CBSubs

1)When installing CB Subs is it mandatory to link existing users (members) to a "plan" or can they continue without ?

2) How flexible is CB Subs regarding community builder ?
  • is it possible to show a profile but not giving access to "profile search" ?
  • Is it possible to show only few fields of community builder (for example for free) and all fields (fee) ?
  • Is it possible in a "plan" to selecrt which modules can be accessed or not ?
  • Is it possible to get a temporary evaluation version or testing it somewhere ?

Thanks in advance for your answer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #106770 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Questions about CBSubs
  1. No, by default users are under a Free plan and can continue using the site as normally; unless changed to not function as such.
  2. CBSubs can control many aspects of CB and beyond
  • You mean to hide a user from the Userlist? You could create a hidden field (on a tab not visible) with simple values such as Show or Hide. Then use CBSubs fields to change this value. Then on your userlist add a filter for the field such as `cb_display` = 'Show'.
  • Yes, with CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection plugin you can protect any number of fields and tabs based on subscription plans.
  • Yes, you can restrict any number of modules, and components, even URLS (on your site only of course)!
  • No, we do not offer free demo versions or anything of that nature. What do offer is a 30 day money back guarantee so if you find CBSubs not to be to your liking then simply let us know, but I'm confident you'll enjoy what you see.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/08/03 02:46

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn