Connect cb subs with cb invites

7 years 5 months ago #286821 by Ntelos
Connect cb subs with cb invites was created by Ntelos
Hello there,

Is it possible to connect cb subs and cb invites somehow? What i need for example to have a number field as CB field and when someone buys a plan through invites and cb subs to add 1 point to this field. Then when a user at the running month gathers 4 points to have an automated discount through CB Subs or extend his subscription.

Is this possible somehow?

Thank you in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago #286841 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Connect cb subs with cb invites
You want to give a user a point anytime they invite someone and that someone registers then you want to use those points as a discount? or you want someone they invited to accumulate points for every month they're subscribed then give a discount to the person who invited them once they reach 4? Please clarify as am unsure what usecase you're wanting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #286856 by Ntelos
Replied by Ntelos on topic Connect cb subs with cb invites
I think its the first.

I am a user and i get registered. I have somehow a special code for me and i give this to people. If those people get registered and buy a subscription i gather one point for each one. If the points i gather inside one month are 4, i have discount for next month, if its 8 points i have double discount

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #286897 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Connect cb subs with cb invites
That's pretty intensely specific. You'll need a custom database table to keep track of that information. You'd then probably need to use CB Auto Actions to insert a points row (with a timestamp) when an invite is accepted (on the invites_onAfterAcceptInvite trigger) into your custom database table. You'd then use CB Query Field to grab the number of points rows for the [user_id] within the past 4 months. Next you'd need a CBSubs Promotions that conditioned off the query field and if the count is greater than or equal to 4 then apply the discount. It's doable, but it's complicated and you'll need to have SQL experience as well as be rather familiar with all 3 products. You may want to try it out a little on our demo site or become more familiar with those products on the demo site first.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn