CB is for my project?

7 years 1 month ago #292019 by Virtuox
Replied by Virtuox on topic CB is for my project?
Thanks so much for your reply and attention @Krileon, I m sorry, I m new to joomla and community builder, and I will aprecieit this elements. I m study community builder every day.

Do you know how I can change normal avatar to circle avalar like your demo? Mine is square avatar. Why?

Thanks a lot for your help dear!!
nice dayy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #292027 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB is for my project?

Virtuox wrote: Thanks so much for your reply and attention @Krileon, I m sorry, I m new to joomla and community builder, and I will aprecieit this elements. I m study community builder every day.

Do you know how I can change normal avatar to circle avalar like your demo? Mine is square avatar. Why?

Thanks a lot for your help dear!!
nice dayy

Please download the also free CB Primer book and study it and you can also watch the video tutorials.

7 years 1 month ago #292042 by Virtuox

nant wrote: Please download the also free CB Primer book and study it and you can also watch the video tutorials.

Thanks so much so your reply and indication nant. Next month i ll take a time to study this book. i m liking CB very much.

This empementantion to turn circle avatar is include in this book?

I search your site and can fine anything about circle picture portrate profile

Thanks so much, have a nice day

7 years 1 month ago #292056 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB is for my project?

Edit the avatar field within CB > Field Management then under Parameters > Image Display you can adjust how it displays using the Style parameter.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #292063 by Virtuox

krileon wrote:

Edit the avatar field within CB > Field Management then under Parameters > Image Display you can adjust how it displays using the Style parameter.

Thanks so much krileon, you was perfect! thanks
But my avatar is always oval, is not a real circle. Why?
Attachments:

7 years 1 month ago #292074 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB is for my project?

Virtuox wrote:

nant wrote:
This empementantion to turn circle avatar is include in this book?

YES

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn