Using Group Jive content in other pages in Joomla?

6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #294117 by mysignagenow
I'm looking to create a Community Builder site with Group Jive.

Is there a way that I can display the content (images, comments, etc.) that has been uploaded from users to a Group Jive page onto another page in my Joomla site (like an article or custom html page)?

Thank you
Robert

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #294122 by krileon
I guess if you just copied the URL and inserted it that way, but other than that no not really. Group content is meant to be contained in the group. It can also safely output on activity streams as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #294128 by mysignagenow
Replied by mysignagenow on topic Using Group Jive content in other pages in Joomla?
My idea is to have users add content to a group, then be able to go to another joomla page add see, for example, a slideshow of the images that was uploaded to the group.

Would CB Content Bot be able to help?

6 years 10 months ago #294130 by krileon
GJ doesn't have such a functionality. It maybe possible in a future release once the Videos, Photos, and Files integrations are replaced with an integration powered by CB Gallery as then you'd just output the groupjive.% asset to have all GJ photos on a single page.

You don't really need GJ for that though. If you want to have a single photo gallery shared by everyone you can do that using CB Gallery. You can also have individual profile galleries with a page that displays all gallery entries from all profiles.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn