Mobile CB

6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #294170 by davidglez
Mobile CB was created by davidglez
Hello! Apart from the responsive, CB-compatible templates you offer... is there anything else (currently offered or planned) for a better mobile user experience with CB? An Android/iOS app for example? 75% of my potential market would use my service on mobile devices, and the last reference to this on the forum is nearly 5 year old! Thanks!

PD. If not, any ideas such as recommended website-to-app external services would be much appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #294177 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Mobile CB
CB and Joomla out of the box are completely responsive. You should be able to navigate around the site perfectly fine from the browser on your phone or tablet. Even hover behavior has onclick behavior to over such cases. Aside from that no nothing further is planned. Apps need to be specific to the site if they're going to contain anything beyond a generic profile interaction, which means you'd need to contract a company to make an app specifically for your site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn