Membership ID

6 years 9 months ago #295155 by waysas
Membership ID was created by waysas
Hi,
I'd like to purchase your subscription plugin because I have to give to families the possibility to register until 5 members.
Is it possible set how many members the main user can add? Do the added members become Joomla members with their own profile?

Besides I need a progressive or random code (members id) made by 6 numbers (e.g. 0231482) to identify each member.
Is it possibile with your components and plugins to do it?

Is it simple to search a family and its members from the backend for the administrator?

Thank you so much for your help.

Best,
Anna.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #295170 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Membership ID
There is no family registration/subscriptions in CB or CBSubs. It can be forced in CBSubs with a lot of very complex configurations, but I do not recommend it unless you're deeply familiar with CB, CBSubs, and have some SQL experience.

Joomla already gives each user a progressive unique id. You can output it with [user_id] substitution in a Custom HTML field if you want it displayed.

You'll need to better define how you're going to group users into families for me to really suggest anything further. Maybe try your usecase on our demo site below to ensure CB is right for your needs.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 9 months ago #295173 by waysas
Replied by waysas on topic Membership ID
Hi krileon,
about family subscription I mean something like this: www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/283-cb-paid-subscriptions/tutorials/18405-family-plan-membership-part-1
I found it in your tutorial.

About the code, do you think it is possible to do it adding php code into your plugin CB Code Field?
I need a code of 6 numbers which identify each user.

Thank you,
Anna.

6 years 9 months ago #295184 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Membership ID
That tutorial is extremely advanced. I do not recommend it to anyone without extensive CB and CBSubs experience as well as be familiar with SQL.

About the code, do you think it is possible to do it adding php code into your plugin CB Code Field?
I need a code of 6 numbers which identify each user.

You'd probably need to generate and store it so you'd likely need CB Auto Actions and a Query action.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn