Payment Gateway options

6 years 9 months ago #295190 by ssvt
Payment Gateway options was created by ssvt
Hello. I'm considering CB for a site that will involve free membership but small transactions between members which will require a payment gateway.

My questions: What payment gateways are supported? Since our members would be buying and selling between themselves, we would get a small percentage of each transaction. Is this something CB could natively handle? If so could you provide a brief explanation? If not, would CB work with some type of invoicing system? Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #295210 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment Gateway options
CB it self, without CBSubs, doesn't have payment gateways. CBSubs is a subscription manager. It is not a store front that users can manage. Meaning your users will not be able to sell things between one another. For that you need an ecart solution like Virtuemart or EShop.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 9 months ago #295218 by ssvt
Replied by ssvt on topic Payment Gateway options
Ok, thanks for the answer. I want to use CB for the community building aspect so is there a recommended ecart to use with CB? Virtuemart would work but seems like using a chainsaw to cut butter in this case when something lighter might work. My main concern is the best integration with CB. Thanks again.

6 years 9 months ago #295233 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment Gateway options
We don't have any official integrations with ecart solutions, but there isn't much reason why they shouldn't work and likely don't need an integration with CB. If however you do need to push information from CB to the ecart that could be done with CB Auto Actions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 9 months ago #295238 by ssvt
Replied by ssvt on topic Payment Gateway options
Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn