CB & Auction store with paid membership

6 years 7 months ago #297046 by donkey12
CB & Auction store with paid membership was created by donkey12
We are working on a project based on Joomla & BT Property Component.
All properties in the portfolio will be sold online by AUCTION and only PAID members will be authorised to bid.

Kindly let us know the following:
1. Will CB integrate with the main component:
bowthemes.com/joomla-extensions/bt-property-component.html
2. Will CB Paid Subscription integrate will the listing pages:
demo.bowthemes.com/bt-property/bt-property/grid-listing/flat/gorgeous-farm-house
3. Is there a CB plugin for auction and bidding?
See example with virtuemart: joomla30.webkul.com/vmaddon/vmAuction/
4. Could we generate an invoice with CB for each payment received?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #297071 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB & Auction store with paid membership

1. Will CB integrate with the main component:

Depends on what you want to integrate. If you mean push CB data to that component then probably using CB Auto Actions and its Query or Code action would be sufficient.

2. Will CB Paid Subscription integrate will the listing pages:

Depends on what you want to integrate. If you mean have a CBSubs plan to purchase a listing then yes I suppose it could do that, but you'll need a plan per listing.

3. Is there a CB plugin for auction and bidding?

Nope.

4. Could we generate an invoice with CB for each payment received?

As long as you're using single payments instead of recurring payments a new basket is generated with every payment. A basket in CBSubs is basically an invoice. Recurring payments do not generate new baskets so no you won't have an invoice per payment in that case.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn