Amount not allowed?

14 years 11 months ago #101830 by 3by400Inc
Amount not allowed? was created by 3by400Inc
We have a donation plan that is set up as the parent of all of our other membership plans. This way, anyone who joins can also make a donation.

When we choose an open amount and put any value in the free amount field, we get an error telling us 'Amount not allowed'.

Selecting an amount from the dropdown box works.

Any help with this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #101835 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Amount not allowed?
Double check the Minimum amount set for the donation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 11 months ago #102226 by 3by400Inc
Replied by 3by400Inc on topic Re:Amount not allowed?
There is no minimum amount set.

We have 'Are donation amounts given ?:' set to: Yes, only a list of suggested amounts.

The suggested amounts are 0, 5.00, 10.00, etc.

0 shows up in the list as 'free'...but if you select that you get an 'amount not allowed' error.

14 years 11 months ago #102262 by 3by400Inc
Hoping for some help with this soon.

The plan worked fine under the new.domain.com...but when we moved it over to www.domain.com it started behiving as mentioned in the previous post.

14 years 11 months ago #102264 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Amount not allowed?
Do not put amount of 0 but simply make donation optional (non mandatory, non-exclusive). :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #102267 by 3by400Inc
OK, but then how do I associate that ONE donation plan with ALL of my membership plans?

I want a user to be able to make a donation AND join a subscription plan with one single transaction.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds