[#3956] CB Subscriptions module install but dony show to public or register

11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 1 week ago #223651 by Mike999
The CB Subscriptions module is intalled and set to public, but dosent show up in frotnpage or to registrerd users. Is there anything more i should do?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 weeks ago #223733 by krileon
Are there plans available for the user for the module to display? For example navigate to CBs registration page while not logged in and see if there are any plans available. Ensure the module is set to display on all pages encase its display on parameter is set incorrectly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 weeks ago #223904 by Mike999
My testmember has a subscription so that works. As logged in you can see the header from the modul "My Subscripion", but nothing else.

As guest and not logged in you can see the header "My Subscription" but nothing else . Like the pretext from the modul that says that you should get asubscription to see all funtions.

11 years 2 weeks ago #223951 by krileon
If the user is logged in you need to ensure you've plans that are configured to allow upgrades (logged in users making a purchase is always an upgrade). The module by default doesn't show child plans as well as you'll need to edit the module within Joomlas module manager and enable display of child plans. If the user is not logged in then you need to have plans set to allow registrations a quick way to test is go to your registration page and see if any plans are showing and if they are then they should show in the module too.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 weeks ago #223995 by Mike999
CB Pluggin Subscriopnsplan set to:
FREE Subscription

Prepare content using CMS Content plugins:NO
Price display of plan (default: [AUTOMATIC]):
Parent plan:TOP
Ordering:1
Exclusive plan:NO
Hide children plans if unselected:NO

Allow registation: Yes

Paid Subscription level 1:
Prepare content using CMS Content plugins:NO
Price display of plan (default: [AUTOMATIC]):
Parent plan:TOP
Ordering:2 Test 20 days
Exclusive plan:YES
Hide children plans if unselected:NO

Allow registation: NO

CB Subscriptions Module:
Display current subscriptions: Yes
Display subscription upgrades list: Yes
Display subscription upgrades children: Yes
Display unpaid invoices: Yes

Aldo nothing show up in the module??
I understand that there is something i still doing wrong, but what? :blink:

11 years 2 weeks ago #224031 by krileon
Ensure the access on the Access tab of your plans is Public. Again, please navigate to your CB registration page and see if any plans display. If issue persists please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn