Proforma invoice link in email

10 years 5 months ago #237162 by kremlinu
Proforma invoice link in email was created by kremlinu
Hi,

I have a Joomla 2.5 site with CB 1.9 and CBSubs 3.0

I have an offline payment gateway. Users go trough the payment process and, after confirming the payment, cbsubs generates a proforma invoice, and the payment is in pending state until I confirm from backend that I received the money.

After the user confirms that he will pay, he receives a email "Thank-you text (payment pending)". I want to send in this email a link to the proforma invoice because the proforma invoice must be in client's possession. And there is no other way for the user to receive his proforma until I approve his registration.

Can you help, please?

Web Admin at Arhitecti si Proiectanti www.arhitectisiproiectanti.ro

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 5 months ago #237207 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Proforma invoice link in email
The invoice can't be accessed without logging in. I guess you could try formatting some sort of invoice in the email message directly. If using PayPal they should receive an invoice from PayPal though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 5 months ago #237295 by kremlinu
Replied by kremlinu on topic Proforma invoice link in email

The invoice can't be accessed without logging in

I can see that, but I must send them the proforma trough email.
So, can you guid me to the file handeling the text of the email sent? I will try to save a pdf copy of the proforma on the server with dompdf and then send it to the user.

I think this is a mandatory basic feature of such a complex component like cbsubs.

Thanks in advance,
Radu

10 years 4 months ago #237715 by krileon
The invoice is generated from various data. It's not saved as a single block of text or anything of the sort. Invoices can be accessed from the Subscription tab of the users profile when they're logged in. It checks for access so I doubt your component will be able to do anything in this regard.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 months ago #237763 by kremlinu
Replied by kremlinu on topic Proforma invoice link in email
Hi,
I managed to save a pdf proforma (for ex. proforma_[username]) on the server and I want to include it as an attachment to the on pendding email. The problem is I cannot use substitute in attachment name.
Is there a way to use a dynamic attachment?

Thanks in advance,
Radu

10 years 4 months ago #238085 by krileon
Email from CBSubs? CBSubs Email integration doesn't currently allow substitutions in attachments, but you can enable this with the below edit.

IN: /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubsemail/cbsubs.email.php
ON: Line 55
$mailAttachments		=	trim( $mailAttachments );
TO:
$mailAttachments		=	trim( $cbUser->replaceUserVars( $mailAttachments, false, false, array(), false ) );

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: kremlinu

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn