[SOLVED] Content Protection not working

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #260196 by Tesubi
Hello,
I am using J!3.4, CB 2.0.7 and CBSubs 4.0.0RC1
And Content protection for Joomla content/categories does not work!

I have a free membership plan, and I've set up this plan to access the category "Techniques".
But registered users continue viewing the link "To read more, a membership is needed: Click here to subscribe".
And the link takes you to a screen where it appears you are already subscribed.

I turned on and off SEF for my site, and not working.
I installed the cbplug_int_cbsubscontent_patched.zip, and not working.

Could you help me?

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #260402 by Tesubi
Replied by Tesubi on topic Content Protection not working
Hello? No reply?

9 years 1 month ago #260410 by nant

9 years 1 month ago #260417 by Tesubi
Replied by Tesubi on topic Content Protection not working
Hi,
I updated to CBSubs 4.0 RC2 today, but still not working.

9 years 1 month ago #260658 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Content Protection not working
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials as well as credentials for a user that's experiencing this problem in addition to a URL to a page where the issue can be confirmed then will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 1 month ago #260777 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Content Protection not working
Have reviewed your install. It wasn't working due to free lifetime plans not being allowed to create subscriptions. This is configured within CBSubs > Settings > Global. I've configured it for you and confirmed clicking "To read more, a membership is needed: Click here to subscribe" takes me to registration and asks me to subscribe to free lifetime plan. Please also confirm is working as expected.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn