create a frontend list of all active CBsubs users?

9 years 1 month ago #262570 by ThePiston
I'm about to upgrade to CB2 and CBsubs 4RC2. Does it have a better way of showing a list of active CBsubs users? I could never find a good way to do that in CB1.9.x - unless someone knows a good way?

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 weeks ago #262847 by ThePiston
I need ot run some SQL queries to force my cb_active field to correctly display whether or not someone is an active CBsubs user or not.

Would this work?

update `j17_comprofiler`as a
inner join `j17_cbsubs_subscriptions` as b
ON b.`user_id` = a.`id`
SET a.`cb_active` = 'Yes'
WHERE b.`status` = "A"

9 years 3 weeks ago #262855 by nant

ThePiston wrote: I'm about to upgrade to CB2 and CBsubs 4RC2. Does it have a better way of showing a list of active CBsubs users? I could never find a good way to do that in CB1.9.x - unless someone knows a good way?

I typically use the CBSubs - CB Field integration to set/reset a CB checkbox field based on a CBSubs subscription.

I then use that to filter my CB User list.

9 years 3 weeks ago #262857 by ThePiston
been doing that but something is out of whack - I have people set to status=A in the cbsubs DB with an outdated expiry_date for some reason so that's not working. I need to write and execute some queries to reset them all. working on it now

8 years 11 months ago #264666 by krileon
If they're active, but past their expiration date then expirations aren't being triggered in CBSubs regularly enough. Ensure you're running the CRON daily or visiting backend regularly depending on your settings to trigger expirations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 11 months ago #264681 by ThePiston
I just checked the cron I made a few years back and the key is now different from the one I'm seeing the CBsubs. Is that ok? Could that be why it wasn't running? I changed the cron to the one I copied today.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn