[#5355] Expired Subscriptions showing on CB User Management view

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #265953 by AvalonSailingClub
CB 2.0.9
CB Subs 4.0.0
Joomla 2.5.28

Hi,

In the User Management view of Community Builder. it is showing active and expired subscriptions. Attached is a screen shot showing the expired subscription (was active in the previous year) I've examined the plan and it is showing validity of "This calendar year" which runs from 1st July. it expired on 1st July 2014.

How do I get the dislpay in User Management to only show active subscriptions?

Thanks,

Steve
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #265960 by nant
Perhaps you have a Grace period for the plan?

You should be able to use the CB User Management Search Tools button and then select the subscriptions drop-down to filter.

8 years 10 months ago #265964 by AvalonSailingClub
Replied by AvalonSailingClub on topic Expired Subscriptions showing on CB User Management view
Hi,

Thanks for the response - I've double-checked and there is no grace period set. This plan is set up the same as other plans which are acting correctly (not showing up in user management base display after expiration). The only difference I can see on this plan is that is was unpublished during the upgrade to CBSubs 4.0.0. - all the other plans were published. Changing the status to published does not correct the dislplay. (This was unpublished because it is a voluntary levy which we are not running this year, but may do so in the future.

Perhaps I just delete the plan and re-create one if we need to add a levy in future years...

Steve

8 years 10 months ago #266443 by krileon
Was able to confirm your issue. The subscription column is indeed showing expired subscriptions. Have created a bug ticket for further investigation and fixing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 10 months ago #266465 by AvalonSailingClub
Replied by AvalonSailingClub on topic Expired Subscriptions showing on CB User Management view
Glad you found it. Thanks for checking up on it.

Steve

8 years 9 months ago #267349 by beat
This is fixed in latest CBSubs nightly (and for upcoming CBSubs 4.0.1 too)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn