I must manually synchronize

10 years 2 months ago #240527 by jorper10
I must manually synchronize was created by jorper10
Why do I have to manually synchronize the Joomla users with the cb users? I am not sure what changes I have made to let this happens? has it anything with the choice of username/name etc to do?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #240545 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic I must manually synchronize
Your users are not registering through CB if you have to synchronize. When using CB you must always use CBs registration. Ensure you're also using CBs login module. You can install the free plugin CB Core Redirect to stop access to Joomlas users compontent and send users to CBs pages to prevent this or disable Joomla registration and set CBs to be independent of Joomlas.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago #240567 by jorper10
Replied by jorper10 on topic I must manually synchronize
Thank you!

Can you also please tell which language file handle the login,password,forgot password etc?

10 years 2 months ago #240587 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic I must manually synchronize
Handle it how? Please be more specific as to what you're wanting to do.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #240624 by jorper10
Replied by jorper10 on topic I must manually synchronize
Thanks for your answer.
I have redirected a menu item to CB login module. Before this I had the same menu item pointing to the Joomla login form. In this case the labels were translated into norwegian (my default language) and everything was great.
When I changed the menu item to point to CB login all labels (Login,password,register etc) is in english. I dont have any norwegian language plugin for CB.
My question is:
Can you please tell me where I can find the labels in the CB login form. I have tried to check the english CB language file, but I cant find it.
Thanks in advance!

10 years 2 months ago #240629 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.697 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn