User rating

9 years 7 months ago #249595 by fabioweb90
User rating was created by fabioweb90
Hello,
i'm using adsmanager + CB
can i display user CB rating in list ads?

Thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #249598 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User rating
CB Rating Field is to provide user ratings. It's not a generalized rating API. I suppose if you displayed the field using API it'd be shown, but it wouldn't have any relevance to the content it's being shown in. I recommend contacting AdsManager to see if they have some sort of rating feature or plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #249887 by fabioweb90
Replied by fabioweb90 on topic User rating
Ok thanks,
and a rating counter in profile page?

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #249906 by krileon
The CB Rating Field for CB 1.x doesn't show the number of votes. The rating field built into CB 2.0 can. For CB 1.x you could use CB Query Field to query the rating database table for that information though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #252458 by fabioweb90
Replied by fabioweb90 on topic User rating
So can i count rating from each profile wall evaluation?

Thank you
Attachments:

9 years 5 months ago #252492 by krileon
With CB 1.x you'd have to use CB Query Field and query for the count. With CB 2.x the built in rating field has a parameter to show the count.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.368 seconds