Impossible to sign up

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #250967 by activha
Impossible to sign up was created by activha
After upgrading to CB 2.0 we have the following error when someone tries to sign up on the website

Fatal error: Call to a member function bind() on a non-object in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Database/Table/UserTable.php on line 1269

This is pretty urgent as it's on the live site

This seems to occur with latest version of Safari, but strangely using Chrome the subscription seems to work

We have also noticed the error :
Warning: DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct0]: Failed to parse time string (20/10/14) at position 0 (2): Unexpected character in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/CBframework.php on line 1475

when trying to delete a test user from the backend

I have also noticed that \r\n\r\n were inserted pretty everywhere in the fields where we previously had information.
May be that could interfere with registration ?

Is there any way to correct these \r\n\r\n everywhere ?

It seems like all effectu&eacute;s from the old DB tables have been erased at the ; , thus screwing up all tables containing text with special characters !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #250980 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Impossible to sign up
Update : the registration problem seems to occur only with Safari 8.0, Chrome and Firefox registrations seems to go ok

Have noticed the message with Firefox and chrome:
ERROR: fromxpathnode does not match /cbxml/editinvoiceintegration/* in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubstax/validations/tax_eu/xml/edit.invoice.xml

However after registration, trying to sign in gives the sql error :
Duplicate entry '57-57' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO xxxxx_comprofiler_members (referenceid, memberid, accepted, pending, membersince, reason) VALUES (57, 57, 1, 0, CURDATE(), '1442')

9 years 6 months ago #250987 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Impossible to sign up
Please disable non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 until your issues go away. It's very likely a plugin causing problems.

However after registration, trying to sign in gives the sql error :
Duplicate entry '57-57' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO xxxxx_comprofiler_members (referenceid, memberid, accepted, pending, membersince, reason) VALUES (57, 57, 1, 0, CURDATE(), '1442')

That's a bug in the Connections action of CB Auto Actions. Latest CB Auto Actions nightly has this fixed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #251042 by activha
Cant find it :-(

Are you sure the DB error comes from a plugin ? seems to have something related to password

Fatal error: Call to a member function bind() on a non-object in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Database/Table/UserTable.php on line 1269

9 years 6 months ago #251046 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Impossible to sign up
That would mean Joomlas JFactory::getUser returned null or no object. That would be a bug in Joomla as it should always return a JUser object. Please ensure your Joomla version is latest.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #251049 by activha
I tried several times now but was not able to reproduce the bug.
Though I think now that we had a DB upgrade anticipated on AWS for today. Maybe that it could come from some network reinitialisations ?

What is persistent though is the problem with CBSubs :
- we always get the error message :
ERROR: fromxpathnode does not match /cbxml/editinvoiceintegration/* in /var/www/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubstax/validations/tax_eu/xml/edit.invoice.xml

- it is still impossible to choose a plan in CBsubs fields tab protect for any field, we have the message :
Parameter Handler for type=cbsubs_plans is not implemented or not loaded.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.879 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn