New User Sign Up Email to Admin

9 years 5 months ago #253048 by bins
New User Sign Up Email to Admin was created by bins
I am trying to find where this email is designed - can anyone help?

At the moment, it is using the website name and email address, but the new users username!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #253113 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New User Sign Up Email to Admin
Welcome and Pending emails can be configured within CB > Configuration > Registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #253143 by bins
Replied by bins on topic New User Sign Up Email to Admin
Not the admin email!

I am using CBSubs - does that make a difference?

9 years 5 months ago #253158 by nant
Replied by nant on topic New User Sign Up Email to Admin

bins wrote: Not the admin email!

I am using CBSubs - does that make a difference?

Please paste a sample of what you are referring to as "admin email".

9 years 5 months ago #253169 by bins
Replied by bins on topic New User Sign Up Email to Admin
Apologies, I did not check on what my colleague told me!

Admin is receiving confirmation emails of new members. Part of the email uses the [DETAILS] as a substitution, however, when admin receives a copy, it does not show the members details, but the site registration email and from email name.

9 years 5 months ago #253174 by nant
Replied by nant on topic New User Sign Up Email to Admin

bins wrote: Apologies, I did not check on what my colleague told me!

Admin is receiving confirmation emails of new members. Part of the email uses the [DETAILS] as a substitution, however, when admin receives a copy, it does not show the members details, but the site registration email and from email name.

I really need exact email contents to give you a complete answer.

Pending approval emails are sent to moderators based on the language string configuration in your language plugin.

If you install the English language plugin from here:
forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cb-en/files

you can see the pending approval emails and the new user emails that are sent to moderators in the language.php file:

'UE_REG_ADMIN_PA_SUB' => 'ACTION REQUIRED! New user sign up request pending approval',
'UE_REG_ADMIN_PA_MSG' => "A new user has signed up at [SITEURL] and requires approval.\nThis email contains their details\n\nName - [NAME]\nE-mail - [EMAILADDRESS]\nUsername - [USERNAME]\n\n\nPlease do not respond to this message as it is automatically generated and is for informational purposes only.\n",
'UE_REG_ADMIN_SUB' => 'New user sign up',
'UE_REG_ADMIN_MSG' => "A new user has signed up at [SITEURL]. at [SITEURL].\nThis email contains their details\n\nName - [NAME]\nE-mail - [EMAILADDRESS]\nUsername - [USERNAME]\n\n\nPlease do not respond to this message as it is automatically generated and is for information purposes only\n",

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn