[#4909] Some issues with CB as well CB Subs

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #253516 by Vajaro
Hi,

I have a few issues with CB:
  • Terms of conditions do not show up. In the configuratiion they are set as text and the textfield is filled.
  • Some fields do not show up on the registration form, however settings are the same as fields that do show up
  • I tried to change the order of the fields on the registration form. Unfortunately the Recaptcha code Always stays at the top and I would like to see it at the bottom
  • I noticed that not all of the test users received a confirmation mail

And a few issues with CBSubs
  • It looks like the coupon does not work properly. I set it up (fixed amount, 10 euro) so this amount should be deducted from the total amount. A message that the coupon has redeemd shows up. However the total amount does not change.
  • I would like to set up a plan with a fixed end date. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Regards,
Vajaro

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #253518 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Some issues with CB as well CB Subs
Joomla version? CB version? CBSubs version? If using CB 2.0 and CBSubs 4.0 ensure you've latest nightlies and be sure to check that your plugins are up to date in accordance to our compatibility chart below.

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-20-addon-status

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #253715 by Vajaro
Replied by Vajaro on topic Some issues with CB as well CB Subs
Hi,

After checking my plugins and some other settings I still have some issues/questions.

Community builder:

•Terms of conditions do not show up. In the configuratiion they are set as text and the textfield is filled. I followed the instructions in the tutorial but they do not show up in Internet Explorer. On the other hand in Google Chrome they do show up.

•I changed the language of CB into Dutch. In Internet Explorer my website is shown in Dutch, however in Google Chrome the website is only available in English.

•Some fields do not show up on the registration form, however settings are the same as fields that do show up. So this is really weird...

CBSubs

•I would like to set up a plan with a fixed end date. Is this possible?

I use Joomla 3.3.6, CB 2.0.3 and CBSubs 4.0.0

I hope you can help

Regards,
Vajaro

9 years 5 months ago #253779 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Some issues with CB as well CB Subs

•Terms of conditions do not show up. In the configuratiion they are set as text and the textfield is filled. I followed the instructions in the tutorial but they do not show up in Internet Explorer. On the other hand in Google Chrome they do show up.

Terms and conditions is a fieldtype now. You should find its configuration within CB > Field Management > Terms and Conditions. Browser should have no relevance to its display as it's just simple HTML or text output.

•I changed the language of CB into Dutch. In Internet Explorer my website is shown in Dutch, however in Google Chrome the website is only available in English.

The language CB uses is based entirely off the Joomla language being used, which is based off your accounts language. If you set the sites default language to Dutch and you didn't override it in your users settings then it should display in Dutch.

•Some fields do not show up on the registration form, however settings are the same as fields that do show up. So this is really weird...

Are they conditioned away with CB Conditional or CB Privacy? Are you hiding them with a CBSubs plan on your plan Workflows tab?

Nope.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #253780 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Some issues with CB as well CB Subs

CBSubs

If you mean a calendar plan where the end date is a fixed calendar date (without the year). then yes you can.

9 years 5 months ago #253826 by Vajaro
Replied by Vajaro on topic Some issues with CB as well CB Subs
Hi,

First of all many thanks for pointing me into the right direction to solve my other issues! Unfortunately the problem with terms of conditions still persists.

It is really strange that the terms of conditions show up in Google Chrome but not in Internet Explorer. Now it shows me a grey page. I guess if some of my settings were wrong the terms of conditions would not show up at all! Could this be maybe a Javascript error? Maybe you know an other reason why they do not show up! I hope you have a solution.

Regards,
Vajaro

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn