[#4928] Possible CB Core Fields AJAX Bug?

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #254412 by zingerdigital
[#4928] Possible CB Core Fields AJAX Bug? was created by zingerdigital
I have two Tabs setup using Display: Tab Menu & Position: Canvas Main Middle. Each Tab has a Editor Text Field with CB Core Fields AJAX.

When you first view a profile. One of the Tabs is shown and the other is hidden.

The one that is shown, the AJAX field updates correctly. The one that is hidden initially... After you change the text in the AJAX field and click update, it doesn't update. It will update once you click update for a second time.

I think this is a bug with the AJAX Fields.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #254453 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Possible CB Core Fields AJAX Bug?
Seams to be working fine in my tests. Ensure the field is set to display on profile edit and disable any CB Conditionals or CB Privacy controls on it then retry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #254462 by zingerdigital
Replied by zingerdigital on topic Possible CB Core Fields AJAX Bug?
There's no conditions on the fields...I didn't want to have the profile edit on, cause I was relying on users to edit through AJAX... but I tried it with it set to on, and it still was taking two updates to change.

I think it has something to do with the "Canvas Main Middle" Tabs. Because the one that is initial hidden has the problem.

9 years 4 months ago #254463 by krileon
The fields I tested are on a nested canvas main middle position so they were not initially displayed and functioned fine. What browser are you using? Are there any errors in the Console (press F12 to open developer console)?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #254465 by zingerdigital
Replied by zingerdigital on topic Possible CB Core Fields AJAX Bug?
Im using Chrome. I tried it in IE and Firefox, had the same results.

the message I get when I click update are.....
GET www.igotbiz.com/components/com_comprofiler/js/jquery-1.11.1/jquery.qtip.min.js.map 404 (Category not found)

index.php?option=com_jce&view=editor&layout=editor&task=pack&component_id=10000&wfbdc3fe9c5bef341c8…:1 'KeyboardEvent.keyLocation' is deprecated. Please use 'KeyboardEvent.location' instead.

9 years 4 months ago #254466 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look. I'm unable to confirm locally.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn