[SOLVED] Paypal : redirect error

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #265338 by gtrennert
[SOLVED] Paypal : redirect error was created by gtrennert
Hello

j3.4.1
cb2.0.9
cbsubnightly from 21/05/2015

I have setup paypal gateway and a paypal sandbox
user registers, comes to the paypal site, logs in, pays an sees the screen where paypal says :

Votre paiement d'un montant de €10,00 EUR a été effectué.
Vous allez maintenant être redirigé vers test facilitator's Test Store.

So it is supposed to come back to my site.

What i get is a screen saying : INVALID
(the url is something like : http://mysite/index.php/cb-registration/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=1&cbppdtback=xxx&cbpbasket=4&result=success&cbpid=yyy

I have setup on the sandbox vendor account :
"Renvoi automatique" activated
I put in my sites URL : kind of mysite.fr/

Perhaps I have to put in a more specific URL ?
Or do I have to setup cbsub for this return URL ?

On the sandbox the payment is registered,
but in CB Paid Subscriptions: Subscriptions the status of this user is "Registered Unpaid"

Please help !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #265372 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Paypal : redirect error
Please review your CBSubs documentation carefully and configure as instructed. Please also follow the backend gateway parameter instructions when configuring the PayPal gateway. Note the sandbox can be a bit wonky. They provide multiple test credit cards designed to simulate scenarios. For example some of them will, on purpose, cause a failed purchase or an error to test how your system handles it. Review CBSubs > Notifications and CBSubs > History carefully for any errors or further information; typically the notification it self (whether PDT or IPN) will include why it failed or why CBSubs rejected it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 11 months ago #265393 by gtrennert
Replied by gtrennert on topic Paypal : redirect error
I already used the sandbox accounts for another project and I think they should work

I again went through paypal gateway configuration in cb doc 7.4.1 and I think its ok - here the principal setups I made :
Enable single payment
PayPal Sandbox server
PayPal Account and PDT Identity token (required) : mail & token

Here is the log information you told me to look at.

8 years 11 months ago #265397 by krileon
IPNs don't look to be configured. That's a PDT, which looks correct. I recommend creating new sandbox credentials (generate a new business account) for your new site as you maybe missing a parameter somewhere. The fee also maybe causing you issue. Turn the fee off at PayPal and see if that allows it to come through.

The "IPN notification not authenticating at payment gateway" notification type is logged when there's an invalid response from PayPal API (means the payment info is invalid or a fraud attempt due to mismatch). There should be more details in CBSubs > History regarding the API call and its response.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #265401 by gtrennert
Replied by gtrennert on topic Paypal : redirect error
Ok I checked my paypal preferences :
I had not IPN enabled which is done now (I had to enter an URL so I put in the url of my site - if this needs to be more specific let me know)
And PDT setup was not complete which is done now

Now after paypal I come back to the site which is fine but I get this error message :

Désolé, mais votre paiement n'a pu être traité. Résultat de la transaction:FAIL Error: 4020. Veuillez retenter et informer les administrateurs du site.
Aucun panier appropriée trouvé.

In the payment notifactions I get :

Notification type PDT notification not authenticating at payment gateway

and this raw data :

Raw result FAIL
Raw data $_GET=array (
'plugin' => 'cbpaidsubscriptions',
'cbpgacctno' => '1',
'cbppdtback' => 'xxx',
'cbpbasket' => '7',
'result' => 'success',
'cbpid' => 'xxx',
'tx' => 'xxx',
'st' => 'Completed',
'amt' => '10.00',
'cc' => 'EUR',
'cm' => '7',
'item_number' => 'S17-549-2',
'option' => 'com_comprofiler',
'view' => 'registers',
'Itemid' => '113',
'task' => 'registers',
);
$_POST=array (
);
$transaction_info='FAIL
Error: 4020';
$PDT_RESULT=array (
0 => 'Error: 4020',
);

I read some other posts related, checked all the Ids but can't find anything wrong (in my eyes)

8 years 11 months ago #265403 by krileon
Ensure you're using a test credit card number that's designed for a successful response. PayPal provides multiple test cad numbers with different test responses. Some will fail payment on purpose.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn