Locked out of Community Builder

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #277794 by wbuk
Locked out of Community Builder was created by wbuk
I have Installed CD Subs 2 by mistake in stead of CB Subs 4, it installed but obviously wont work.
It has locked me out of Community Builder. The menus are there but if you try to access any of them, you get an error and it crashes. I cant install CB Subs 4 as it needs to be installed by the CB Plugin Install and I cant access that.

So I re-installed CB the latest version. But that has not fixed the issue, it installed correctly with no errors but still wont allow me to install via CB Plugin.

How do I solve this issue?

The error message is 500:- This is what I get:-

The www.connectingfighters.com page isn’t working

www.connectingfighters.com is currently unable to handle this request.

Web Buster UK Ltd

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #277806 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Locked out of Community Builder

wbuk wrote: I have Installed CD Subs 2 by mistake in stead of CB Subs 4, it installed but obviously wont work.
It has locked me out of Community Builder. The menus are there but if you try to access any of them, you get an error and it crashes. I cant install CB Subs 4 as it needs to be installed by the CB Plugin Install and I cant access that.

So I re-installed CB the latest version. But that has not fixed the issue, it installed correctly with no errors but still wont allow me to install via CB Plugin.

How do I solve this issue?

The error message is 500:- This is what I get:-

The www.connectingfighters.com page isn’t working

www.connectingfighters.com is currently unable to handle this request.

Works ok for me.

Maybe your hosting has intermediate problems?

8 years 2 months ago #277954 by wbuk
Replied by wbuk on topic Locked out of Community Builder
Hi Sorry,

The site works from the user point of view and I can log in to the admin back end of joomla but whenever I go to Community Builder menus it brings up that error 500. so I cannot access any CB menus from the Admin page. This means that I cannot get to the CB Plugin Installer to put Subs 4 on.

Web Buster UK Ltd

8 years 2 months ago #277956 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Locked out of Community Builder
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry to see if any errors display. If no errors display be sure to check server error log for fatal errors around the time of your test.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #279287 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Locked out of Community Builder

I have enabled debugging as you suggested. This is the error messages i get.

Strict Standards: Declaration of cbpaidGatewayAccount::load() should be compatible with cbpaidTable::load($oid = ) in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.pay.php on line 4586

Strict Standards: Declaration of cbpaidGatewayAccount::getParam() should be compatible with cbpaidTable::getParam($paramName, $default, $paramColumn = ) in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.pay.php on line 4586

Strict Standards: Declaration of cbpaidPaymentManualRefund::store() should be compatible with cbpaidPayment::store($updateNulls = ) in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/admin.cbpaidsubscriptions.php on line 297

Strict Standards: Declaration of cbpaidSubscriptionsImporter::load() should be compatible with cbpaidTable::load($oid = ) in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.importer.php on line 16

Strict Standards: Declaration of getcaptchaTab::getDisplayRegistration() should be compatible with cbTabHandler::getDisplayRegistration($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata) in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcaptcha/cb.captcha.php on line 0

Fatal error: Class 'cbpaidTotalizertypeCompoundable' not found in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubstax/cbsubs.tax.php on line 131

They mean very little to me. It was all working fine but I installed the wrong version of Subs for my Joomla version, now it wont let me into community builder menu at all.

Installing an older release is what's causing the issue I believe as API that the CBSubs Tax plugin expects to exist doesn't. Best I can suggest is delete the below folder then reinstall CBSubs. This will keep the entire database intact and only deletes the plugins file structure, which will restore when you reinstall.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #279537 by wbuk
Replied by wbuk on topic Locked out of Community Builder
I have deleted as you suggested and re-installed, this has worked and it now lets me in.

I have also re-installed all the plug-ins. now running 4.0.2.
However, I cant run Check Community Database Plugins from the Tools menu... The screen is just blank.
and I do get a message in Subs and Community builder when I select the menu options and when I installed the plugins. the message is:-

Strict Standards: Declaration of getcaptchaTab::getDisplayRegistration() should be compatible with cbTabHandler::getDisplayRegistration($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata) in /var/www/vhosts/connectingfighters.com/httpdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcaptcha/cb.captcha.php on line 0

I have looked for the CB Capture add-on but can't find it anywhere.

I am also not able to update Jive as I get the following message:-
**Error**
Upload Failed
The directory in which the plugin should install does not exist: probably the parent extension is not installed. Install parent extension first. Plugin parent directory missing: "/var/www/vhosts/connectingfighters.com/httpdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/plugins/" and plugin directory specified by installer for installation "/var/www/vhosts/connectingfighters.com/httpdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/plugins/cbgroupjivewall/"
Failed to save Install CB Plugin because: Installation error

I have installed Group Jive and Enabled it in the module but its not showing on the menu.

Web Buster UK Ltd

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn