Validity

7 years 8 months ago #285190 by MAYASIMA
Validity was created by MAYASIMA
When I show the validity of a plan (annual plan) in the basket I get the following result:

08/31/2016 - 08/31/2017, then 08/31/2017 - 08/31/2018

Why does it show two periods? The customer is only purchasing the first period. Is this a setting somewhere?

Thanks,

Sima

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 8 months ago #285212 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Validity
Your plan likely has an initial price and duration configured under the Pricing tab of your plan. If it's a by calendar year then it also could be the bonus time configured under the Pricing tab as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 8 months ago #285256 by MAYASIMA
Replied by MAYASIMA on topic Validity
I have no initial price configured and I am not sure about bonus time. I think I have it pretty much configured to expire in 12 months. Here are the settings:
Attachments:

7 years 8 months ago #285270 by krileon
Strange, that really looks like a by calendar year usage based off the basket. Did you change the plan parameters (e.g. was it at some point a by calendar year plan)? Doing so will not, for a lot of values, update the basket which needs to be cancelled or deleted before testing again.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 8 months ago #285363 by MAYASIMA
Replied by MAYASIMA on topic Validity
No, it was created like that from the beginning. I will create a new plan for testing and let you know what happens.

7 years 8 months ago #285366 by krileon
Ok, that's really strange then. If the new plan is showing the same then please PM backend super administrator login credentials with steps to reproduce and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds