Skip to Content Skip to Menu

payment gateway CB Subs 4.x, handleNotification() doesn't work

• erilam
  • erilam
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #290760 by erilam
Hi,

We have developed a payment gateway for CB Subs 2.x, starting from the CIC-CM gateway plugin. We use a similar system for payment notification. Based on the documentation "CBSubs gateway plugins" 1.0, but this one is noted for CBSubs 2.0.2
(I thought that Kyle gave me the uploaded the last documentation but may be there's an update for CB Subs 4.x ?)

My problem is that I was obliged to migrated for my client from CBSubs 2 to CBSubs 4.1 and now my gateway doesn't work anymore!

- transaction is correctly send to the bank and payment is done correctly,
- back notification is linked by our script notif.php, but when we transfert these notification to CBSubs, CBSubs seems to not received these notifications and the subscription status doesn't changed!

Questions :
1- Is the existing gateway CM-CIC still working with CBSubs 4.1?
2- What are the things to changed to be compliant from CBSubs 2.0 to CBSubs 4.1 ? ?
3- Can you tell me which PHP file or function are answering to this URL:
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=mygateway&result=notify&format=

Thx for your feedback

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by erilam. Reason: oupss, was writing in french....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• erilam
  • erilam
7 years 3 months ago #290806 by erilam
Hello,

Any answers ? :'(

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 3 months ago #290808 by krileon
There's no newer documentation for the gateway API as that API hasn't really changed. 2checkout, Paypal, and Ogone are typically the best gateways to base yours off of. I've no idea why your gateway doesn't work anymore and you'll have to debug that for your self. It could have nothing to do with the gateway API, but maybe using out of date CB API in general in the plugin. Check CBSubs > History Log to see if there's any errors.

3- Can you tell me which PHP file or function are answering to this URL:

That's the notification handler. Specifically in your gateway it's the handleNotification function.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon