[SOLVED] Date Record Last updated field for Comprofiler?

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #297485 by mike5151
HI

I have a use case where i want to report the last time a user's profile was edited.

This is a list of contact details for Team Managers within a county-wide sports set-up, so that peers can see if the information provided is up to date.

I have spent some time looking through the tables in phpMyAdmin but I can't identify a field that will tell me when the member's profile was last edited.

Does such a field exist?

Cheers

Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #297492 by krileon

Does such a field exist?

Yes, it's the Last Updated (lastupdatedate) field and already does exactly as you're wanting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike5151

6 years 7 months ago #297495 by mike5151
sorry, which table?

6 years 7 months ago #297508 by krileon
Why do you need to directly access it from the database? It has a field associated with it and should be displayed on profile by default unless it was moved or unpublished. Anywhere substitutions are supported you can display it with [lastupdatedate]. At any rate it's stored in _comprofiler table with their CB user row.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 7 months ago #297513 by mike5151
Thanks

I need to access it directly because I am pulling data from #_comprofiler and #_users and outputting as a downlaodable spreadsheet.

Cheers

Mike
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

6 years 7 months ago #297552 by mike5151
Hi

I note that this field only seems to be accessed when the user updates the profile.

Is there a way of forcing the date to recognise when an admin makes an update to a profile?

Thanks

Mike

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn