PHP lowest version to run 2.7.3+build.2022.09.05.15.16.54.d36b7aff3

1 year 7 months ago #330709 by eciudad
Can you tell me what is the lowest PHP version that CB Version 2.7.3+build.2022.09.05.15.16.54.d36b7aff3?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 7 months ago #330710 by krileon
PHP 7.4

You can find all our system requirements below.

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/276-community-builder/getting-started/18576-technical-requirements-for-community-builder

Once Joomla 5 releases, maybe?, next year our minimum will move up with Joomla to PHP 8.1.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 7 months ago #330712 by eciudad
Thank you. I am rolling back my SiteGround Hosting Installation from 8.0.23 to 7.4.30 to see if some PHP errors go away.

1 year 7 months ago #330722 by krileon
You might just be seeing deprecation notices. Don't set error reporting to Maximum (use Simple instead to basically see everything except Deprecation notices) in Joomla otherwise you'll see those deprecation notices. Deprecation notices won't hurt the functionality of anything, but can be annoying. We've got most deprecation notices cleared up already with a few new releases on the way to clean up any remaining notices.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 7 months ago #330755 by eciudad
Will do. Thank you.

1 year 6 months ago #330893 by krileon
A new CB build release is now available that addresses several PHP 8.1 deprecation notices.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn