CB Connect 404 error

6 months 1 week ago #335509 by PaceOnline
CB Connect 404 error was created by PaceOnline
We configured CB connect to login with Google and we can get to the stage where we select our Google account with no problem. Once selected google redirects to an address that looks like this on the live site which results in a 404 error;

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconnect/endpoint.php?provider=google&state=google.653731ed5167c3.60876769&code=4%2F0AfJohXl0pDPSWFToCuziFDoM2e0doC4CT-qUMagHThcmsct_v6T8ZqNAWPuBhvJenR_l3A&scope=email+profile+https%3A%2F%2Fwww.googleapis.com%2Fauth%2Fuserinfo.profile+openid+https%3A%2F%2Fwww.googleapis.com%2Fauth%2Fuserinfo.email&authuser=1&hd=paceonline.co.za&prompt=none

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 months 6 days ago #335515 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect 404 error
Joomla version? Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry and see if any errors output. If none then under the Google > Application tab set Debug to Enable and retry to see if any errors output now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 months 17 hours ago #335688 by PaceOnline
Replied by PaceOnline on topic CB Connect 404 error
Its Joomla 4.40, PHP 8.2.11 . I have attached a screenshot of what we get.
Attachments:

6 months 16 hours ago #335691 by krileon
Strange, seams to be working fine my tests. Joomla is failing to route to the component. Did you update from Joomla 3? If so please be sure you updated your htaccess and web.config files to Joomla 4 when using SEO routing. If issue persists try turning off SEO URLs and see if it now works. This will help see if it's SEO routing causing problems.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 months 16 hours ago #335692 by PaceOnline
Replied by PaceOnline on topic CB Connect 404 error
I have turned off SEO and the result is the same

6 months 16 hours ago #335693 by krileon
What is the URL in your browsers address bar (with domain name removed) when it's displaying the 404 with SEO turned off?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.327 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn