[SOLVED] Can't access projects in incubator

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #172678 by jem32
Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm going to the right place or not, but I can't seem to download any of the incubator projects. I keep getting 403 errors. I'm interested in checking out the cbblogs plugin, but when I click that download link on your incubator page and get a 403. If I click your link within the text, I can log in to that area but I can't find any of the incubator projects listed on the home page.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer,

Jenni

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #172733 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Can't access projects in incubator
If you've just upgraded to professional please logout of Joomlapolis then log back in. Once done navigate to the forge below and login using your Joomlapolis username and password.

forge.joomlapolis.com/

The download links should then work fine and you should see the projects from the drop-downs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #172843 by jem32
Replied by jem32 on topic Re: Can't access projects in incubator
Ok, I did that. But I see no drop-down and I still cannot find cb blogs, cb virtuemart, cb connect or any of those incubator projects on the forge site. If I logout, login and on the main site then do it on the forge site, I still can't see anything other than your regular plugins, some group jive stuff and a lot of language files. Still no drop-down.

I have even tried to log in to both sites, go to the page on your main site that talks about incubator projects and click the project or download link beneath each screenshot and I get a 403, "You are not authorized to access this page.". I simply can't access (or find) these plugins.

Either I'm a blind woman who is missing where the actual links to download these are, or I am locked out for some reason.

Thanks,

Jenni

12 years 8 months ago #172854 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Can't access projects in incubator
Please try again now and let me know if it works.

12 years 8 months ago #172910 by jem32
Replied by jem32 on topic Re: Can't access projects in incubator
Ok, now the drop down is appearing, but the only project listed is Incubator. I click that and still can't find any files to download anywhere. I also checked the sub-projects link and no new ones were added there. I tried the link on your regular website on the incubator page and and I'm still getting the 403 there too. I logged out on both and logged back in, but that did not seem to help.

12 years 8 months ago #172911 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn