CB Subs Queries

12 years 7 months ago #178868 by caldia
CB Subs Queries was created by caldia
CB Subs is buggy and has some serious issues.

1. There is no way to have the system send auto reminders that my subscription is coming due, e.g., a month, 2 weeks etc before my due date telling me I have X time left?

2. There is no date picker in the editing area for a subscription?

3. If I am a member and I go to RENEW my subscription but then bail out and do not complete my transaction...the system DELETES my existing sub completely---it does not just not process my renewal...it blows out my entire subscription???

Doug Sooley

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #179020 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs Queries

1. There is no way to have the system send auto reminders that my subscription is coming due, e.g., a month, 2 weeks etc before my due date telling me I have X time left?

Not a bug, this just isn't implemented yet. Please search as there are currently 2 workarounds 1 using CRON tasks and another using AcyMailing.

2. There is no date picker in the editing area for a subscription?

Are you meaning within CBSubs > Subscriptions? Please be specific as to the location you're referring to.

3. If I am a member and I go to RENEW my subscription but then bail out and do not complete my transaction...the system DELETES my existing sub completely---it does not just not process my renewal...it blows out my entire subscription???

No, it expires your subscription. CBSubs does not delete anything unless you force a delete from backend. Sense you did not renew however it will expire you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #179055 by caldia
Replied by caldia on topic Re: CB Subs Queries
For the date picker see the image.

Also...on the renewal...if I am not due until 01/01/2012 but I try to renew now...then, yes, it destroys the last 2 months of my subscription....try it and you will see.

Even if I had just one week left and bailed on the payment is it still a bug--because when I come back to my profile I then have NO subscription.

DPS
Attachments:

12 years 7 months ago #179062 by krileon

For the date picker see the image.

I see, I've added a feature ticket for this for further review of possible implementation.

Also...on the renewal...if I am not due until 01/01/2012 but I try to renew now...then, yes, it destroys the last 2 months of my subscription....try it and you will see.

Even if I had just one week left and bailed on the payment is it still a bug--because when I come back to my profile I then have NO subscription.

I could not confirm this and is perhaps the cause of directly editing a subscription. Is the subscription gone from CBSubs > Subscriptions as well when this happens to you? Please ensure you're using CBSubs 1.2.2.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #179070 by caldia
Replied by caldia on topic Re: CB Subs Queries
On the renewal I am not editing it from the backend....I am Joe User on the front end. It shows my Sub good to 01/01/2012....but it is 10/10/11 and I try to renew (which I assume will allow me to be Sub till 01/01/2013)...but I bail out of my renewal before completing and then come back to my profile my subscription (that was supposed to good until 01/01/2012) is now gone.

12 years 7 months ago #179074 by krileon

but I bail out of my renewal before completing and then come back to my profile my subscription (that was supposed to good until 01/01/2012) is now gone.

Ah, I see and is the subscription gone from CBSubs > Subscriptions as well? Very strange behavior, please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.549 seconds