[SOLVED] Differents fields for differents profile

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #180655 by erilam
Hello,

I set two differents profiles of user with CBSubs. I set CBSubs to hide some cbFied for registration and it works fine. With CB Conditional I can hide this fields for each kind of profile when published by others but, and here is my question, when a member have to modify his own profile Cb show all fields, his own field and the fields reserved for the other plan.
So how can I do to hide this fields also when a members wants to upgrade his profile ?

Thx for answers

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #180660 by nant
This is done with the CBSubs Tab Fields protection plugin.
Please study the CBSubs manual as there is a dedicated chapter on this.

12 years 6 months ago #180662 by erilam

nant wrote: This is done with the CBSubs Tab Fields protection plugin.
Please study the CBSubs manual as there is a dedicated chapter on this.

I thought I tryed all combinaisons with the CBSubs Tab Fields protection plugin.. If you tell me it is the solution, i'll try once more

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

12 years 6 months ago #180709 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Differents fields for differents profile
The below will protect a field based off the profile owners own subscriptions.

A. Field availability by Owner's Subscriptions: Yes, Detailed
Owner Plans controlling field available in profile: Your Plan
Still Available for Profile Owner himself: No
Owner Plans controlling field editable (none means not controlled): Your Plan
Still Available for Moderators: Yes
Still Editable for Moderators: Yes

Ensure you're always testing with a standard Registered user as with the above I've configured it to always be available for administrators.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erilam

12 years 6 months ago #181135 by erilam
Thx a lot krileon, it works fine like that ;)

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181450 by erilam
Hello,

Finalely it doesn't work so fine ;( If the fields are not required no problem the solution you gave me is perfect but if a field is required the plan wich this field is not in the package need to be completed and the user can't do it.
How can I do to set a field to be required only for one plan and to keep the settings saw above ?

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn