My membership

12 years 5 months ago #183320 by AlanJones
My membership was created by AlanJones
I wanted to download this mod: www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/directory/gallery-a-multimedia/galleries/art-sexy-lightbox-cb-edition

But the Joomlapolis site says that I am not authorized? Is that right?

Own Your Own Community!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #183321 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: My membership
That is a product that we do not offer - it is just listed in our directory.

12 years 5 months ago #183322 by AlanJones
Replied by AlanJones on topic Re: My membership
OK, I see. Thanks

I'm looking for a module like the CB Gallery Module that gives me the choice of which ACL level registered members to display. Any ideas?

Own Your Own Community!

12 years 5 months ago #183342 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: My membership
Are you just trying to display random members from a specific ACL group or all members of a specific ACL group?

If you want random members you need to find a module perhaps by searching on the JED (Joomla extensions directory).

If you want to display all members, perhaps a CB user list will do?

12 years 5 months ago #183399 by AlanJones
Replied by AlanJones on topic Re: My membership
I'm wanting to display all from an ACL group, but I like the scrolling format of the module... and I'll need it in a module position: www.gigharborchamber.net/index.php/gallery
See the mini gallery scrolling on the right.

Own Your Own Community!

12 years 5 months ago #183401 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: My membership
I see, that's the image scroller for profile gallery. We don't have anything similar for profiles themselves. You may want to check Joomla.org to see if any such module is available.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.614 seconds