[#1291] Required fields still required when hidden

12 years 3 months ago #187369 by wgary
this issue should be fixed but it isnt. For Field type FILE it is not working.

I have different plans, on requires a FILE Field.
But also for other plans this field is recommended to fill but it is hidden (which is correct based on the cbsubs settings).

please confirm that this issue is still open. Any update when it will be fixed?

br Wolfgang

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #187394 by krileon
Does it affect only file fields? Are image fields working fine? Joomla version? CB version? CBSubs version?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #187430 by wgary
Hi Krileon,

Sorry: Joomla 1.5.25, CB 1.7.1, cbsubs 1.2.2 and some incubator plugins.

I dont have any image field to verify. If some time left, I will add an Image field and give you feedback.

I have seen some patch files in the repository, should I apply one of these or are they included into versions above?

br Wolfgang

12 years 3 months ago #187432 by krileon

Sorry: Joomla 1.5.25, CB 1.7.1, cbsubs 1.2.2 and some incubator plugins.

CB File Fieldtype version?

I dont have any image field to verify. If some time left, I will add an Image field and give you feedback.

If possible please to test with image field.

I have seen some patch files in the repository, should I apply one of these or are they included into versions above?

You can if you want, but I don't know if any apply to your actual issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #187464 by wgary
I have updated to Ajax File Plugin 1.4. But the issue remains.

I will test an Image-field within the next days and/or try the patches.

br Wolfgang

12 years 3 months ago #187683 by wgary
I have tested now a Image Field. Same issue. If field is required and hidden by cbSubs the user will get a message to fill the field but it is hidden.

br Wolfgang

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn