CB Blogs questions

12 years 2 months ago #190703 by simon.delmotte
CB Blogs questions was created by simon.delmotte
Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible for the site admin, to receive notification for each new CB Blog post.
And also if there is a way to show a link to the author CB profile in the Joomla! articles of the blog category.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #190718 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Blogs questions

I would like to know if it's possible for the site admin, to receive notification for each new CB Blog post.

Only if Blog Approval is enabled. Then you can configure if notification should send or not on the Approval CB Blogs config tab.

And also if there is a way to show a link to the author CB profile in the Joomla! articles of the blog category.

Unless someone has developed a Joomla plugin to do this at Joomla.org, nope.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #190968 by simon.delmotte
Replied by simon.delmotte on topic Re: CB Blogs questions
Hi Krileon,

Only if Blog Approval is enabled. Then you can configure if notification should send or not on the Approval CB Blogs config tab.

I can't make approval notification been sent by email to moderator.
May be my configurations are not OK, but I can't find where.

Unless someone has developed a Joomla plugin to do this at Joomla.org, nope.

I'm trying CB Author Plug from TKServer.

One more question what are the internal categories in CB Blogs?

Kind regards

My configuration : Joomla 1.5.25 + CB 1.8RC + CB Blogs 2.30
Attachments:

12 years 2 months ago #190976 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Blogs questions

I can't make approval notification been sent by email to moderator.
May be my configurations are not OK, but I can't find where.

Configuration looks correct. Please edit your user within CB > User Management and ensure you're set to receive emails.

One more question what are the internal categories in CB Blogs?

It's a comma separated list of categories if you're using the Internal model. You can ignore this parameter if you're using Joomla to handle blog storage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #191000 by simon.delmotte
Hi Krileon,

I would like my Superadmin to receive CB Blogs approval notification.
He's set up to receive emails (by default).
Superadmin well receveives new user notification, when admin approval is required. But not CB Blogs approval notifications.

I will try with CB 1.7.1

Regards

12 years 2 months ago #191012 by simon.delmotte
Hi Krileon,

IN CB 1.7.1 I've still have some trouble to make CB Blogs approval notification work.
Notifications for image approval is working well. But not the ones for blogs :( .

May be in a future release ;) .

Regards

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds