[SOLVED] Re captcha plugin. is it possibile?

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #192142 by vipzeus
Hi all community

As subject i wonder if its possible to have a cb_recaptcha plugin for the registration form.

see also:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/189745-captcha-recaptcha-joomla-25-and-cb-171#192018

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #192143 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Re captcha plugin. is it possibile?

vipzeus wrote: Hi all community

As subject i wonder if its possible to have a cb_recaptcha plugin for the registration form.

see also:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/189745-captcha-recaptcha-joomla-25-and-cb-171#192018

everything is possible - but someone has to code it.

12 years 2 months ago #192145 by vipzeus
Replied by vipzeus on topic Re: Re captcha plugin. is it possibile?
Hi Nick and thank you for the rapid answer.

Just this moment i take a look the recaptcha.php of the default joomla 2.5 plugin.

i'll try to create a CB plugin in base of j! recaptcha plugin.

I'm not programer, but i'll try to do :-)

12 years 2 months ago #192147 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Re captcha plugin. is it possibile?

vipzeus wrote: Hi Nick and thank you for the rapid answer.

Just this moment i take a look the recaptcha.php of the default joomla 2.5 plugin.

i'll try to create a CB plugin in base of j! recaptcha plugin.

I'm not programer, but i'll try to do :-)

You can try and replicate the login of the CB captcha plugin.

12 years 2 months ago #192498 by vipzeus
Replied by vipzeus on topic Re: Re captcha plugin. is it possibile?
Nothing to do.
Its more difficult what i thinked about.
I tried to create a plugin thanks this guide:
www.joomlapolis.com/news/11774?task=view

each time i have 500 errors.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<cbinstall version="4.5.3" type="plugin" group="user">
		<name>CB.recaptcha</name>
		<author>JoomlaJoe and Beat</author>
		<creationDate>September 2005</creationDate>
		<copyright>(C) 2005 MamboJoe.com</copyright>
		<license>http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU/GPL</license>
		<authorEmail>mambojoe@mambojoe.com</authorEmail>
		<authorUrl>www.mambojoe.com</authorUrl>
		<version>1.0 RC 2</version>
		<description>Captcha plugin based on recaptcha. Require Public and Private Keys.</description>
	<files>
		<filename plugin="recaptcha">recaptcha.php</filename>
		<filename>index.html</filename>
		<filename>captcha.js</filename>
		<filename>captcha-min.js</filename>
		<filename>monofont.ttf</filename>
		<filename>image.php</filename>
		<filename>recaptcha1.10/index.html</filename>
		<filename>recaptcha1.10/recaptcha.php</filename>
	</files>
	<params>
		<param name="captcha-showloggedin" type="radio" default="0" label="Show captcha when users are logged-in?"
		description="">
		<option value="0">No</option>
		<option value="1">Yes</option>
		</param>
		<param name="captcha-method" type="radio" default="recaptcha" label="Captcha Method"
		description="Recaptcha method needs the public and private keys for your site.">
		<option value="standard">Standard</option>
		<option value="recaptcha">Recaptcha</option>
		</param>
		<param name="plg-captcha-standard" label="Standard captcha options">
		<param name="captcha-width" type="text" size="3" default="120" label="Width" description="Width" />
		<param name="captcha-height" type="text" size="3" default="120" label="Height" description="Height" />
		<param name="captcha-chars" type="text" size="3" default="120" label="Chars" description="Number of chars" />
		<param name="captcha-bg" type="text" size="7" default="120" label="Background" description="Background Color" />
		<param name="captcha-noise-color" type="text" size="7" default="120" label="Noise" description="Noise Color" />
		<param name="captcha-text-color" type="text" size="7" default="120" label="Text" description="Text Color" />
		<param name="plg-captcha-recaptcha" label="Recaptcha settings">
		<param name="recaptcha_publickey" type="text" size="30" label="Public Key" description="Get your public key from http://recaptcha.net" />
		<param name="recaptcha_privatekey" type="text" size="30" label="Private Key" description="Get your private key from http://recaptcha.net" />
		<param name="recaptcha_theme" type="radio" default="red" label="Theme" description="Theme" />	
			<option value="red">Red</option>
			<option value="white">White</option>
			<option value="blackglass">Black Glass</option>
			<option value="clean">Clean</option>
		</param>
		<param name="recaptcha_lang" default="en" type="text" size="2" label="Recapctcha Language" description="Default is english. example en" />
	</params>

<tabs>
		<tab name="recaptcha" description="" class="getrecaptchaTab" fields="0"
		position="cb_right" displaytype="html">
	<params>
	</params>
	<fields>
	</fields>
	</tab>
</tabs>
</cbinstall>

There are 2 options because i thinked to integrate with another joomla plugin where users can choose between captcha and recaptca.
The based plugin was from great comunity of fabricar, joomla application builder.

File Attachment:

File Name: captcha.zip
File Size:44 KB

I think i need some help to beggin correctly. :blush:
Attachments:

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #192502 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Re captcha plugin. is it possibile?
You'll probably need to hire someone to develop this for you or continue to review existing plugins on how to properly structure one. My below tutorial has a working example plugin that's trigger based, which can help with plugin structuring; most of the captcha plugin is trigger based except for the tab which is responsible for rendering captcha on registration.

www.allmysocials.com/directory/tutorials/item/228-event-triggers

I am pretty sure someone already developed this though.

[EDIT]: Yup, someone already developed it; see the below.

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/community-builder-extensions/community-builder-management/14751

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn